- Downlaod your Proxmox provisioning module version 1.3.4 or above.
- Unzip and locate novnc-patch folder, you will find inside a file called pveui.js for proxmox 4.x or app.js for proxmox 5.x, we need to upload this file to proxmox server.
- Use any ftp/SCP tool like the one in cpanel or using your own WinSCP or filezilla program to access your proxmox server
- Browse to the folder: /usr/share/novnc-pve/include for Proxmox up to 4.x and /usr/share/novnc-pve/ for proxmox 5.x on proxmox server
- Upload the file pveui.js/app.js from step 2 and rename the existing file on server.
- That's it head to WHMCS > Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services and edit your proxmox product > module settings tab > check the box beside novnc console then save.